Literature database: Risk assessment
In alphabetical order:
- de Paz, J. M., and J. L. Rubio. "Application of a Gis-Af/Rf Model to Assess the Risk of Herbicide Leaching in a Citrus-Growing Area of the Valencia Community, Spain." [In eng]. Sci Total Environ 371, no. 1-3 (Dec 1 2006): 44-54.
- Eriksson, E., A. Baun, P. S. Mikkelsen, and A. Ledin. "Risk Assessment of Xenobiotics in Stormwater Discharged to Harrestrup Angstrom, Denmark." [In English]. Desalination 215, no. 1-3 (Sep 5 2007): 187-97.
- Eriksson, E., A. Baun, L. Scholes, A. Ledin, S. Ahlman, M. Revitt, C. Noutsopoulos, and P. S. Mikkelsen. "Selected Stormwater Priority Pollutants - a European Perspective." [In English]. Science of the Total Environment 383, no. 1-3 (Sep 20 2007): 41-51.
- Kleter, G. A., C. Harris, G. Stephenson, and J. Unsworth. "Comparison of Herbicide Regimes and the Associated Potential Environmental Effects of Glyphosate-Resistant Crops Versus What They Replace in Europe." [In eng]. Pest Manag Sci 64, no. 4 (Apr 2008): 479-88.
- Sorvari, J., and S. Jaakkonen. "Environmental Risks Caused by Pesticides at Forest Nurseries in Finland." Human and Ecological Risk Assessment 17, no. 2 (2011 2011): 431-66.
Last update: 31 July 2012