Literature database: Epidemiology
In alphabetical order:
- Acquavella, J. F., B. H. Alexander, J. S. Mandel, C. Gustin, B. Baker, P. Chapman, and M. Bleeke. "Glyphosate Biomonitoring for Farmers and Their Families: Results from the Farm Family Exposure Study." [In English]. Environmental Health Perspectives 112, no. 3 (Mar 2004): 321-26.
- Arbuckle, T. E., Z. Q. Lin, and L. S. Mery. "An Exploratory Analysis of the Effect of Pesticide Exposure on the Risk of Spontaneous Abortion in an Ontario Farm Population." [In English]. Environmental Health Perspectives 109, no. 8 (Aug 2001): 851-57.
- Aris, A., and S. Leblanc. "Maternal and Fetal Exposure to Pesticides Associated to Genetically Modified Foods in Eastern Townships of Quebec, Canada." Reproductive Toxicology 31, no. 4 (May 2011): 528-33.
- Benítez-leite, S., M.L. Macchi, and M. Acosta. "Malformaciones Congénitas Asociadas a Agrotóxicos." Archives of Pediatrics 80, no. 3 (2009): 377-78.
- De Roos, A. J., A. Blair, J. A. Rusiecki, J. A. Hoppin, M. Svec, M. Dosemeci, D. P. Sandler, and M. C. Alavanja. "Cancer Incidence among Glyphosate-Exposed Pesticide Applicators in the Agricultural Health Study." [In English]. Environmental Health Perspectives 113, no. 1 (Jan 2005): 49-54.
- Eriksson, M., L. Hardell, M. Carlberg, and M. Akerman. "Pesticide Exposure as Risk Factor for Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma Including Histopathological Subgroup Analysis." [In eng]. Int J Cancer 123, no. 7 (Oct 1 2008): 1657-63.
- Garry, V. F., M. E. Harkins, L. L. Erickson, L. K. Long-Simpson, S. E. Holland, and B. L. Burroughs. "Birth Defects, Season of Conception, and Sex of Children Born to Pesticide Applicators Living in the Red River Valley of Minnesota, USA." [In English]. Environmental Health Perspectives 110 (Jun 2002): 441-49.
- Hardell, L., and M. Eriksson. "A Case-Control Study of Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma and Exposure to Pesticides." Cancer 85, no. 6 (Mar 15 1999): 1353-60.
- Hardell, L., M. Eriksson, and M. Nordstrom. "Exposure to Pesticides as Risk Factor for Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma and Hairy Cell Leukemia: Pooled Analysis of Two Swedish Case-Control Studies." [In English]. Leukemia & Lymphoma 43, no. 5 (May 2002): 1043-49.
- Mage, David T. "Suggested Corrections to the Farm Family Exposure Study." Environmental Health Perspectives 114, no. 11 (Nov 2006): A633.
- Savitz, D. A., T. Arbuckle, D. Kaczor, and K. M. Curtis. "Male Pesticide Exposure and Pregnancy Outcome." American Journal of Epidemiology 146, no. 12 (Dec 15 1997): 1025-36.
Last update: 09 August 2012