Literature database: Developmental and reproductive toxicity
In alphabetical order:
- Benachour, N., and G. E. Seralini. "Glyphosate Formulations Induce Apoptosis and Necrosis in Human Umbilical, Embryonic, and Placental Cells." [In eng]. Chem Res Toxicol 22, no. 1 (Jan 2009): 97-105.
- Benachour, N., H. Sipahutar, S. Moslerni, C. Gasnier, C. Travert, and G. E. Seralini. "Time- and Dose-Dependent Effects of Roundup on Human Embryonic and Placental Cells." [In English]. Archives of Environmental Contamination and Toxicology 53, no. 1 (Jul 2007): 126-33.
- Carrasco, A.E. "Reply to the Letter to the Editor Regarding Our Article (Paganelli Et Al., 2010)." Chemical Research in Toxicology 24, no. 5 (May 2011): 610-13.
- Dallegrave, E., F. D. Mantese, R. S. Coelho, J. D. Pereira, P. R. Dalsenter, and A. Langeloh. "The Teratogenic Potential of the Herbicide Glyphosate-Roundup (R) in Wistar Rats." [In English]. Toxicology Letters 142, no. 1-2 (Apr 30 2003): 45-52.
- Dallegrave, E., F. D. Mantese, R. T. Oliveira, A. J. M. Andrade, P. R. Dalsenter, and A. Langeloh. "Pre- and Postnatal Toxicity of the Commercial Glyphosate Formulation in Wistar Rats." [In English]. Archives of Toxicology 81, no. 9 (Sep 2007): 665-73.
- DeSesso JM, Williams AL (2012). Comment on ‘‘Glyphosate impairs male offspring reproductive development by disrupting gonadotropin expression’’ by Romano et al. 2012. Arch Toxicol DOI 10.1007/s00204-012-0894-3 (published on-line June 27th, not yet in print).
- Gasnier, C., C. Dumont, N. Benachour, E. Clair, M. C. Chagnon, and G. E. Seralini. "Glyphosate-Based Herbicides Are Toxic and Endocrine Disruptors in Human Cell Lines." [In eng]. Toxicology 262, no. 3 (Aug 21 2009): 184-91.
- Hokanson, R., R. Fudge, R. Chowdhary, and D. Busbee. "Alteration of Estrogen-Regulated Gene Expression in Human Cells Induced by the Agricultural and Horticultural Herbicide Glyphosate." [In eng]. Hum Exp Toxicol 26, no. 9 (Sep 2007): 747-52.
- Paganelli, A., V. Gnazzo, H. Acosta, S. L. Lopez, and A. E. Carrasco. "Glyphosate-Based Herbicides Produce Teratogenic Effects on Vertebrates by Impairing Retinoic Acid Signaling." [In Eng]. Chem Res Toxicol 23, no. 10 (Aug 9 2010): 1586-95.
- Richard, S., S. Moslemi, H. Sipahutar, N. Benachour, and G. E. Seralini. "Differential Effects of Glyphosate and Roundup on Human Placental Cells and Aromatase." [In English]. Environmental Health Perspectives 113, no. 6 (Jun 2005): 716-20.
- Romano, R. M., M. A. Romano, M. M. Bernardi, P. V. Furtado, and C. A. Oliveira. "Prepubertal Exposure to Commercial Formulation of the Herbicide Glyphosate Alters Testosterone Levels and Testicular Morphology." [In eng]. Arch Toxicol 84, no. 4 (Apr 2010): 309-17.
- Saltmiras, D., J.S. Bus, T. Spanogle, J. Hauswirth, A. Tobia, and S. Hill. "Letter to the Editor Regarding the Article by Paganelli Et Al." Chemical Research in Toxicology 24, no. 5 (May 2011): 607-08.
- Walsh, L. P., C. McCormick, C. Martin, and D. M. Stocco. "Roundup Inhibits Steroidogenesis by Disrupting Steroidogenic Acute Regulatory (Star) Protein Expression." Environmental Health Perspectives 108, no. 8 (Aug 2000): 769-76.
- Williams AL, Watson RE, DeSesso JM (2012). Developmental and Reproductive Outcomes in Humans and Animals After Glyphosate Exposure: A Critical Analysis. Journal of Toxicology and Environmental Health, Part B 15(1): 39-96. DOI:10.1080/10937404.2012.632361
- Yousef, M. I., M. H. Salem, H. Z. Ibrahim, S. Helmi, M. A. Seehy, and K. Bertheussen. "Toxic Effects of Carbofuran and Glyphosate on Semen Characteristics in Rabbits." Journal of Environmental Science and Health Part B-Pesticides Food Contaminants and Agricultural Wastes 30, no. 4 (1995 1995): 513-34.
Last update: 09 August 2012